Below are some examples of the online applications we have developed. Please click on each of the images below to launch the creative in a new window.
- Mooring Tender Website
- British Waterways operates around 4,500 moorings at over 400 sites which are managed by their local offices. Last year they had approximately 300 vacancies across the regions in England and Wales.
- This website advertises the mooring vacancies for tender and hosts the tender administration system which records submitted tenders and identifies the highest tenderer at the close of each tender.
- Alchemy won the pitch to develop this system.
- Website's aim was to co-ordinate and support the launch of a new range of Speedo swimwear – across the globe
- Website provided all supporting marketing materials, such as:
- Press releases
- All imagery
- Quotes from key opinion leaders
- Calendar of activity
- The International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) acts on the behalf of the international recording industry. This large organisation acts for 1,500 record producers and distributors in 76 countries worldwide.
- Since 2000, we have developed a number of online systems for the IFPI and still maintain these, including:
- IFPI Market Research Online
- IFPI Awards Database
- IFPI Country File Database
- IFPI Market Data Online
- IFPI Pirate Products Database
- IFPI Release Schedule Database
UCB E-detail system
- www.ucb-online.co.uk / www.ucbmed.co.uk
- UCB are a global biopharmaceutical leader.
- ucb-online is a secure website that enables UCB sales consultants to deliver controlled e-details (product presentations) to Dr’s and other purchasers of their products
- The website enables the sales consultant to deliver the e-detail directly to the DR’s PC whilst speaking to them on the phone
- The sales consultant can then control exactly what the DR can see on his / her PC whilst discussing the benefits of the product
- The website is also used to capture feedback and other information from the Dr's
Mortgage Express IFA
- Mortgage Express is the specialist intermediary mortgage brand of Bradford & Bingley PLC.
- The MX Football website provides a fantasy football game specifically for financial advisors and other in the financial sector.
- The aim of the site has been to maintain awareness of Mortgage Express and to enable Mortgage Express to communicate with advisors selling their products
- "K" Line (Europe) Ltd is the European subsidiary of global Japanese shipping and logistics company, Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd, known as "K" Line. Headquartered in London, UK, "K" Line (Europe) Ltd is responsible for all "K" Line's business activities in Europe, the Mediterranean and North Africa.
- Alchemy Interactive have developed a new website, intranet and extranet for "K" Line (Europe). We have integrated with “K” Lines existing systems and created a number of online tools for “K” line including:
- Complex user administration and site access \ security systems
- Schedule searching and management tools
- MAFI (large trailers) Management tools
- Vessel Specifications databases
- Booking request systems
- Numerous document publication systems and other CMS